Sunday, 30 June 2013

and then... Vasles

La Mans was last weekend, since then we've been in La Fleche for 3 nights. We met a big hairy, scary harley rider! He wasn't too hairy or scary mind...

Mum On the Harley 
A very nice caravan site, right next to the Loire River. 





We are now staying with a school friends parents (cheers Joe) in their Annexe which they rent out for holidays, located in Vasles (pronounced Val) It is very lovely, I will get some photo's & maybe a video up at some point. I would highly suggest coming to stay. 
Its in a lovely secluded place that's not too far away from shops yet feels as if your in the middle of nowhere.  


Pretty Flowers

Vasles Sunset
Finally we have found the French Sunshine!
We've had a lot of cloudy & rainy days so far, I was sure we were already in June!

Today we spent a few hours having a Paint! 
About time I started to learn one of Mum's many skills...

My First Bob Ross Painting... Can you tell who's who's ?!
Not a bad first try!
Next lesson soon... I think I should teach Mum how to DJ!

Peace 1 <3 

WMD


No comments:

Post a Comment