Monday, 13 October 2014

Rising Sign

The first time I found out about Rising signs, it blew my mind.

If you haven't already you should most definitely check out your Rising Sign, I found Cafeastrology to be pretty accurate, 49 out of 50 of my friends that I showed were spot on. There's always 1!!!

CLICKY LINK find it at the bottom of the page.

To find out what your rising sign is you need to have your Date of birth, Time of birth and Location of birth.

The website then tell you what you are and gives you a pretty direct understanding of you.

The thing is that a lot of us are unable to accept negative comments about ourselves, which you will read and be like "NO THAT'S NOT ME, THIS IS BULLSHIT"... Seriously... Stop... read it again and actually read it and realise that it is you.

For instance I showed a friend and she was like "meh, its not really me at all... it says I'm vein and I'm not vein at all". Half an hour or so passed and she was like "Oh by the way, I am going to the dentist to get my dodgy teeth sorted out" to which my reply was "Oh, so your not vein then!". It comes from a large perspective of some things down to a macro level.

Me and some friends have found that the Rising Sign is how we are perceived by others. It is that outer shell that we show to others.

Have a look and see what you think, but remember it's a guide to who you are, it will tell you the negative and the positive aspects of who you are.

It's not mumbo jumbo crap that some hippy's want you to believe in, it is real.
We are all in the same boat. Information is out there to make you more aware of who you are you just have to be shown it to believe it. But the saying "you can lead a horse to water" always crops up.
I am NOT being paid to endorse anything that I write on this blog. I make NO money from websites and I don't ever plan on becoming Monetarily rich as I am already rich from the Love that I receive from my friends and family.

Riches come in many forms, not just monetary.

Peace 1 <3

WMD

No comments:

Post a Comment