Sunday, 16 August 2015

Just a point to make clear....

This whole thing started for us when the blog started back in April 2013...

I will tell you this now... my Mum is an Angel. She is retired, she split with here partner in 2013, sold the house and got half of what they sold it for... Since then she has worked as a live in carer and enabled me to go Travelling in Australia for 7 months, along with loaning me money for a car and some general food costs here and there. Without her I would have not experienced a lot of things in my life. I am so grateful to her for a lot of things.
Don't get me wrong, we've had our ups and downs and I actually didn't speak to her for 3 years after my Dad died in 2010. I spent a lot of time in my own head and pushed everyone away along with smoking a lot of weed to deal with the loss.
However, now we both feel very lucky to have each other back in our lives. Without her I literally would not exist. Since we started this journey in life together, I have vowed that she will never end up in a nursing home, being cared for by people that just need a pay cheque. I have been in them places. They are life destroying places, you wouldn't want to be there, don't put your parents there. They created you, the least you can do is be there for them in their final time. I feel very strongly about the connection I have created with my Mum. She isn't just family. She is my best friend. She knows more about me than absolutely anyone in the world, I wouldn't change that fact for anything or anyone.

No one likes to talk about money... but we all should be a lot more open, so, here it is...
Mum has around £65,000 in total from the sale of the house and savings. That is all we have collectively.
I have been out of work for most of this year trying to sort out being self employed at the job centre, which I will tell you has been no easy feat, I have actually almost secured a business after having my business plan sorted out along with courses planned and getting help from all the correct angles...

We have worked with £50,000 as the base for buying a property and having a buffer of £15,000 for any works we need to get done, plus living expenses etc. Mum is retired, so this is one of the main reasons we are able to do this adventure and not worry so much about working to live. I will however be living off the land and growing as much fruit and veg as possible.

I Love You Mum, You Are My Angel. Your Little Boy William xXx

WMD

Peace 1 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment