Get on with it and bee in the now... bzzzz
Lots of conformation to trust and just be in the now keeps happening this year, I am learning to listen and realise the signs being given to me.
Thanks Universe for all that you're providing, all in perfect timing, reminding me to remember the minds eye reason for BEE ING here...
Bees are good and be Ing is great.
In my life, if I am being aware enough, I see so many signs in things, conversations, reactions to people's energy, but all very subtle. It takes time to just be in the moment and be present, to have the understanding to listen to what others have to say and to also listen to yourself when you speak.
We are all the teacher and the student, but we can be the student teaching the teacher that is ourselves when we listen and observe.
Peace 1 <3
Will MD
No comments:
Post a Comment