In life we get to learn a lot of interesting things, we can choose to look into them further or just purely believe what we are told.
I am one of them people that chooses to re-search, when I find information that I have never seen before I have this very deja vu feeling that I already know all of the information as I am reading it.
I have found it very interesting that presenting the same information to friends can completely either blow their minds, they completely reject it or they're already aware of it.
We all have to just keep believing that we are good people & the system we are in born into has been designed to keep us numb and willing workers.
I believe that we are all on a path to somewhere great.
I have spent my whole life searching for answers and always questioned things from a young age, but without knowing fully what the reason behind all the questions were.
I believe we are a constantly Evolving & forward moving race. We will rebuild the systems & take away the power of the greedy when we all stand together & understand that we are the ones in Power & we control what happens. We are the people of the world & meditation & love will unite us all.
EVOLution is happening, see the symbology & feel the synchronicity in life, we can flow like water & create waves with more force than we can imagine.
Please have a watch of the below links or don't, there is no pressure for you to know information...
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html
http://www.mindopenerz.com/russell-brand-interviews-a-quantum-physicist/
Peace 1 <3
WMD

No comments:
Post a Comment